Saturday, March 7, 2009

6 months along...

We have now reached the 6 month mark. So our little guy is going to be here before we know it. And we have been trying and trying to agree on a name for this little guy. We haven't settled on a for sure name yet and it may just drive me crazy. : ) We already had Ryken's name picked out by this time. But this little guys has stumped us. All the names that I like Justin doesn't like. And the few that Justin liked I didn't really like. So I sure hope we can come up with something before the little guy gets here.

And I am really starting to POP! I have been thru all this before but it still all seems so new when it happens again. Feeling him move around so much is a great feeling. Now if I could just get comfy enough to get some sleep at nights. And I sure hope I do so I can get some sleep in before he gets here.And I sure hope our other little guy can adjust to all the new stuff that is coming his way and our way in the next few months too. All I know is when I was pregnant with Ryken I didn't have to do some of the things I have to do now. Like I don't know um.... take care of a toddler! : ) Giving him his baths is sure getting harder and even getting up from changing diapers. Man I am way out of shape. : ) But it will all be worth it, and I hope they can be the best of friends as time goes by.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean about the name driving you crazy! With Makenna, we new what her name was going to be when I was a couple months pregnant and we had McKay's name before I even got pregnant with him. We didn't give Mason a for sure name until he was born. I drove me mad!! I hated it! I hope you can agree on one soon!

Tiffany said...

Cute little belly picture, B! I can't believe you are already 6 months! You better hurry and come up with some names! :) It is hard though, I know what you mean...I thought we had ours narrowed down and now Randy is second guessing and we aren't sure...we may just have to wait to decide when he gets here!!

Woodside's said...

So, cute Cara! I am so excited for you! I keep thinking I need to hurry up and catch up with you and Brianna and then I remember Jaran is only 4 1/2 months:) and is to little to have any siblings yet. Justin thinks you should name him Larry and I think you should name him Austin although I may use that one on our next boy!

ensman said...

I know you guys will pick an awesome name!! Your belly is soo cute! Ryken will be the best big brother!

Candace said...

You always look so good pregnant, it makes me so jealous. I can't believe you are going to have two kids before you know it, that is so fun!

Anonymous said...

You look so great, and Ryken is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to hear what you name the little guy!

DeWitts said...

You look so cute! Josh and i can't agree on a girls name but we are probably having a boy. Good luck names are always hard to think of.

Hannah + 4 said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see this little guy. It's going by way fast.