Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New family pics...

I decided I wanted to get some new family pictures done, cause the last ones we had gotten done before we did our Christmas card was when Cy was only a month old. So we went and got them done at good ol' Jc Penny again. And they turned out okay but probably would have been alot better if I wasn't in them. Oh and if Cy was smiling. :)

But there were some that I figured were good enough to get.


I think Ryken may of had the most fun of all...

Cause he laughed at everything the photographer said and did, Justin just smiled and probably wanted to roll his eyes too. :)All my handsome boys that I love so much. :)

Me and my 2 little guys. :)

I am pretty happy we decided to go get them done, cause it is always fun to look back and see how much we all have changed... Well how fun it is to see how Ryken and Cy have changed. :)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

WHATEVER!! You look great! Love the pictures!

Woodside's said...

These pictures are so fun! It is always nice to get a few pictures of the family to look back on. I miss ya!

The Bozemans said...

You all look great! Healthy and happy, and I'm glad to see that! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

B, these pics turned out SOOO cute! I love that one where Ryken is laying on the ground with his hands behind his head! He looks like he's totally posing! :) so funny!

Aubrie said...

Cute!! I love them!

Natalie said...

Those are cute pics

Kyla said...

You are gorgeous, and so is your family! They are so cute!