Monday, March 22, 2010

9 months old...

Its almost hard to believe that Cy is already 9 months old. He is growing up so much, he still has quite the personality and some days I am still trying to adjust to it. ;) He has lots of happy moments and lots of unhappy moments still. And to me it seem like they are mostly unhappy, but then again I am with him 24/7. But honestly, some days are better then others for both me and him. He still loves his brother, and his brother loves him... most days. :)

He is still crawling all over the place and I think he really wants to learn how to walk. So that he can get around better with his brother. :) But then again I think he would really like to walk so that he can get around better and follow me more. It seems every time I am in the kitchen trying to wash dishes or cook or clean he is always right at my feet trying to pull himself up to me. Or if I get on the floor trying to take a picture I get this...

him bound and determined to climb up me for me to pick him up. What can I say I guess he just can't get enough of me. I am sure that will only last for so long. :) And of course if I move him and try to get away for just a minute I usually get this reaction out of him...







I think he may end up with my temper, NOT a good thing. :) I am just so glad that at the end of the day I get lots and lots of smiles from him and I am able to smile myself. Cause he does that for me. Here are just a few cute pictures of him...

Sittin in the bathroom sink waiting for me to get all the bath stuff ready, and also just so I could get a picture. His BIG, BLUE eyes! I am sure he was on his way to getting to me in this picture. :)

And of course his worried, old man face. :) Still only has his 2 bottom teeth. But the top 2 are breaking thru as well as another bottom one. Lets just hope they all come in soon. Cause he is NOT a good teether.

4 comments:

DeWitts said...

you have two handsome boys. I love Cy's blueberry eyes and your boys matching church outfits are so cute.

ensman said...

I can't believe he is getting so big! Sounds dumb to say but seriously where does the time go? You have two handsome boys who will love their mama forever:)

Kyla said...

Good thing he is SO stinkin cute!

Tiffany said...

Such cute pictures! Can't believe how big he is! And I LOVE his big blue eyes! :) Madden is a little mamas boy too and now that he is mobile, he just follows me around all day long :)