Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picture time...

We finally went and got the boys pictures taken. They both had birthdays in June, got the pictures taken in July, and I am finally posting them at the beginning of September... just a little behind. Cy finally has his 1 year pics and Ryken has his 3 year ones. So ENJOY the cuteness of our boys. :)



















Cy wasn't a big fan of gettin his picture taken. But I expected that. Ryken on the other hand was enjoyin every minute of it. He has always been that way for the most part. :) I am was pleased with what we were able to get out of both of them. I just love getting to look back and see how much they have grown year after year.

5 comments:

Woodside's said...

They are very handsome boys! You can definately tell they are brothers:)

Kyla said...

Those are the cutest boys ever! (Aside from my Tysee!!) We love getting to hang out with you (because we miss you already!) Enjoy your new place and all your new adventures :)

ajewel said...

Ohhh I love them! They are so FREAKIN cute.... Brooklynn & Brylin's future husbands are so handsome!

Tiffany said...

LOVE all of them! :)

Brianna said...

I got on to show theses pics to Britt and what they hey?! I could have sworn I already commented, but it's not here. Strange... Anyway, gorgeous boys! I love Ryken's model poses. :) He's such a stud! And I can't believe how big Cy is...seems like yesterday that we were at Kiri's and you told us you were pregnant. You have some handsome little men there. And they both have your gorgeous eyes!