Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Preschool!

Man I am feeling old...my first born is now in Preschool! (this is a little late, he started like 3 weeks ago. oops!) He LOVES it! That is probably an understatement. He goes 3 days a week and on the last day of the week he is already counting down till the first day of the school week for the next week. :) He has so much fun with his teacher and the other boys in the class. ( all 7 other boys! NO girls)



I am so glad he enjoys school so much, I wonder how long that will last. :) I am just going to enjoy this right now as much as he does. :)

4 comments:

Woodside's said...

So adorable! How great that he loves preschool so much.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Hey Cara! Thanks for the comment on our bloggy! We love Annabelle and Jeff is the sweetest Dad ever. I get so sad when he has to go to work but then he comes home and plays with her all night.

Your kids are adorable! I'm sure the time goes by so fast with them and I'm learning to cherish every moment while they are little. :)

Tiffany said...

What a big boy!!! I can't believe you already have a pre-schooler! And how fun for it to be an all-boys preschool! I'm so glad he loves it! ;) Cute pics!

ensman said...

Do they have such a thing as COLLEGE PREP PRESCHOOL?? you know for "advanced" kids:)