Thursday, October 25, 2007

4 months old!



Well Ryken is now 4 months old. It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital having him. But I have enjoyed all 4 months so far and look forward to many more months with him. And especially getting to see him grow up and learn all kinds of fun new stuff. We took him to the doctor for his 4 month checkup on Monday. He did really good for the most part. He had to get 4 shots and he didn't like that to much. He screamed when he was getting poked but as soon as it was over and I picked him up he just fussed a little. He also got weighed. He now is a whopping 16 pounds 4 ounces. And his length now is 25 inches. So needless to say he is a big boy! But that is okay with us just as long as he is a healthy one. I am so happy being a mother. It is what I have dreamed of since I was little. And to have such a happy baby is wonderful. He loves to smile and is now starting to giggle a bit too. Makes me smile. I just LOVE being his mommy.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Whoa! He IS a big boy! I just want to kiss his lil' cheeks! What a cutie! I'm glad you posted more pictures. From about that age on, they just get more and more fun. Ellee cracks us up everyday!

Brianna said...

Wow! Who was the brave one who held him up? I was afraid to do that with Britt because the first time I did I about got a face full of spit-up! I really can't believe how big he is though! So cute too!