Friday, October 5, 2007

Family trip to California




So at the beginning of this week we took a quick trip to Cali with some of my family. It included 3 of my brothers and their families as well as my mom and dad and an aunt. We had lots of fun! We got to visit Disneyland and California Adventure. As well as Knottsberry Farm. The weather was nice but still kinda hot. But it was just nice to get away for a few days. We know Ryken won't be able to remember any of it but thinking back I think that the trip was really more for me. I LOVE Disneyland and so we just had to go. :)

3 comments:

Melly Mel said...

You guys are such a cute family! I'm so proud of you that you were brave enough to go to Disneyland - but then again Justin was there to help! Yay for coming into the blog world!

Brianna said...

What a fun trip! I guess since Ryken won't remember this one, you'll just have to come with us next year. :)

Brooke said...

Yeah Cara! You have a blog now too! I love the pictures of your cute little family. Sounds like fun!