Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its the most wonderful time of the year!



Well as you all know its the most wonderful time of the year! Yep Christmas. I don't know anyone that doesn't love this time of year. Well maybe my dad when it comes to somethings. But thats okay we still love him. But any who. We put up our Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago but I left our camera in Woodruff at my parents house and didn't get it back for a week. But we actually went out and bought a new camera anyways. We really wanted to get a new one for Christmas so I guess we just got an early gift. :) So I got a pic of the tree. And Justin was a great hubby and hung up some lights outside on our house too. Now I just need to get started on our baking for all of friends and family. Thats always fun too but we will see how it goes this year with our little guy being here now. Well I was kinda bored the other day and wanted to take some cute pics of Ryken in a litte Christmas onesie and I got a few but not as good as I was hoping for. So I hope everyone is all ready for Christmas and has their shopping done. I know I don't. :) OH and we went to the mall and got Ryken's pic taken with Santa. I just wish we had a scanner to scan the pic onto the computer so I could post it. But he just smiled so big when he was on his lap. Such a great pic for the first time. I wonder how he will be next year.....



Here is our tree. We even have presents under it already. I know that next year the tree will look so different since by then Ryken will be all over the place and probably all over the tree.




Here is our little cheeseball! I tried to get a little smile out of him but this is all the good I could get. Oh well he is still cute!

7 comments:

Leann said...

Hey Cara! Looks like you guys are having sooo much fun with the little one. We have a scanner here at the house... you can feel free to stop by and use it. Just give us a few minutes notice to clean up the place! :)

Brianna said...

How cute! I miss Ryken so much! I can't believe he's almost half a year old! I love the first pic of him! His eyes are so beautiful! I'm glad he did good for Santa, I don't know what Britt will do...I'll let you know...

Tiffany said...

cute pics Cara! Are you guys gonna be up in Snowflake for christmas?

Brooke said...

Oh...he is too cute! I love the one under the tree--what a cute little shirt too! Hopefully I'll get to see him in real life one of these days!

Kyla said...

Your little man is ADORABLE!! I love his cheeks! It is so funny that I know some people from your blog! Cassie is my friend's sister! What a small world! I'm glad your on the blogging world, it's so fun to see the everyday comings of friends!!
Kyla Pew

Logan & Lindy said...

Hey Send me your email address so I can invite you to see my blog!!!

loganlindy@gmail.com

You baby is so cute!

Lyman Family said...

Hi Cara I love your blog and your little boy is so cute. We see your mom a lot and she told us you had had a baby but it seems like it was not that long ago not 6 months. You probably don't remeber but we went to your reception in Snowflake and for a few days after our little girl kept talking about how you looked like a princess and how she wanted to look like that. Anyway, it is great to see your family on here.