Saturday, November 24, 2007

5 months old!


Today my little cheeseball Ryken is 5 months old. I still can't believe how much time flys sometimes. He is just getting cuter and funner everyday. Well except for the fact that I think he is teething and that is NO fun at all. But I guess its what we have to do right? I just wish Justin was around more in the evenings to help. But that's a whole different story. :) Got to love being married to a Police Officer. Any who! Funny thing is that today Ryken actually rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time. Last month he rolled from his belly to his back a few times when doing tummy time. But today I was wrapping Christmas presents and turned around and there he was on his tummy. It sure was a surprise to me. I couldn't believe it. And of course I had to take a few pics of him today also since it is his little monthly birthday. I always look forward to the 24th of every month just to know that he is that much older. :) And of course I just LOVE being his mom.

4 comments:

Case said...

He is so sweet. Love the boy. Thanksgiving was fun today- I love the family

Brianna said...

I can't belive how old he is! He looks more and moe like his Uncle Gus-Gus everyday! :) Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. And do we get to see you for Christmas?? I'll make Ryken a half birthday cake, since he'll be 6 months old. :)

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! He's looking so much older! But...he's still as cute as ever.

fuz&michelle said...

So so cute! We need to get together so I can see him in person! (an you too of course!) :)