Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween




Well it has come and gone! Ryken's 1st halloween. I know I know. He is to little to go trick or treating. Which is why we didn't take him. :) But today mommy is wishing that we would have to satisfy her sweet tooth. :) We took Ryken out to our friends Gina and Kamerons Trunk or Treat that their ward was having. It was lots of fun to get to see them and also to see all the cute kids in the costumes. But especially our Chunky Monkey and their Little Bumble Bee. Such cute kids we have. We also were invited to a Halloween party that was being hosted by Justin's Sarg from work. So a couple days before the actually Halloween we all dressed up for the party. If you can't tell I am Dr. Buchberger and Justin is Steve Irwin. (Crocodile Hunter) and our little guy was a cute little monkey. Don't laugh to hard at the wig. :) I am already looking forward to next year when maybe we can actually score some candy for our house. Even though he may not eat all of it. Hey like I said mama has a sweet tooth. Well any who. enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute little monkey! And, that wig is hilarious! I think you should wear it sometimes. :)

Brianna said...

I thought maybe Justin was just trying out a new look. He could totally pull it off! I just love Ryken's Chunky Monkey outfit! He's just too cute! And if you want some, I have WAY too much candy still. We only went to Britt's many grandparents and one aunt, but they all gave him a ton!