Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our CUTE little man.









My sister-in-law (Justin's Sister) was in town from Cali with her little guy. So we decided to go to the Chandler Mall on Monday while she was still here. And since Justin was working some overtime from 6 in the morning till 6 at night I figured it would be nice to get out of the house and hang out with her and Tristan and Ryken. Thats whatwe did. We had a pretty good time. We checked out a few stores for ourselves and also of course a few for the our little guys. We found some pretty good stuff for the boys. We went to The Children's Place and I found these adorable hats for Ryken. We needed to find a beenie type one that covered his ears for when it gets colder and for when we go to visit my parents. So I got him one and I couldn't help myself and got him another cute hat that was just adorable on him. And Jessica had bought 2 pair of sunglasses for Tristan the day before and she had both of them so we HAD to take a picture of them wearing the shades. We laughed so hard at them. And of course they had no idea why we were laughing so hard. I wish that I was able to find a few more things for Christmas too since that is right around the corner but of course I didn't. Oh but Jessica and I both got this really cute bag that we were both going to use as a diaper bag. Well I told her that I didn't think Justin would go for it since it really wasn't ment to be a diaper bag. I got it anyways. And sure enough when he saw it thats exactly what he said. He is such an organizer that he doesn't think that the bag will work cause there are not enough places to put everything. Don't get me wrong I love him but sometimes he can be a pain in the neck! I mean he doesn't really carry the bag much anyways so what does he care. Plus we needed a bigger one because now that we have a few toys for Ryken to take there isn't room in the bag we have now. Needless to say I may be taking it back. :( We will see. Any who I just had to post the pics of my adorable little boy, ( and one of his cute cousin too). Enjoy!



Do you think he likes it? I'm not to sure. :)



One COOL baby!


Two of the cutest boys I know.






6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the caddy-hat in the first picture! What a cutie! You'll have to let us know what you do with the bag...I think it's funny that Justin cares--especially if you're the one who usually carries it! :) Guys can be funny...

Brianna said...

I LOVE those pictures! You have such a handsome little guy! His cousin is pretty cute too! :) Did he like the hats and glasses? Britt always wants to wear hats and glasses! It sounds like you had a fun time getting those cousins together!

Bekah: said...

ohhh hats are so adorable on babies!! so cute! hes adorable!

Devin and Melinda said...

Hey! It looks like you guys are doing well! I love it when my boys will acutally wear their hats. Most of the time they won't wear them. You have a cute family!

Gina Lee said...

Thats so funny. I love the huge beanie. it looks adorable. And why wasnt I invited???? hmmm???? jk haha. My "diaper" bag is that really big coach purse...definately not meant to be a diaper bag. Justin must go crazy at my house. I am SO not that organized. Tell him to never open my tupperware cupboard. Its a disaster! haha Man I love you guys!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh Cara he is sooo cute! You were so cute and perfectly pregnant when I saw you at Tiffs wedding! I can't believe he is this big already! I can't wait until ours comes!