Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful...

I have alot to be thankful for. But over the past few days I have just been thinking how thankful I am for the people I have in my life. Especially these two...

My husband and son are 2 of the best things that have happened to me thus far. I don't know what I would do with out my hubby and ALL the love he shows me. And how he takes care of me in so many ways. Thanks Justin for being you and loving me. I am also so thankful for this smile...



Because lets face it it brings a smile to my face and maybe yours too. : ) And over the past few weeks lets just say I have not been myself. : ) And he is always the one to bring a smile to my face. And always the one that has a kiss to share with me. Thanks Ryken for being my little man and making me the happiest mommy! I am also thankful for my family and extended family. I have so many people to love and I love that. So I hope at this time you all have lots to be thankful for too. And have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

7 comments:

DeWitts said...

Sweet post and your little Ryken is so cute love his smile. Happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You have it so right, family is what it is all about! Happy Thanksgiving Buchberger Family!!

CASSIE said...

Was that little smirk comment an announcement? Ryken is just adorable...that smile could make anyones day!

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully we will see you guys tomorrow!!

ensman said...

How can you not smile back at that adorable face:) I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Sassy said...

Your family is very LUCKY to have you....I am glad we have days that make us remember and totally feel the thankfulness in our ♥'s...cuz I tend to take too much for granted...I am so thankful for your sweet mom and dad and the family they have raised sooooo wonderfully...just look at you and how awesome you are...your hubby and little son are LUCKY!

Tiffany said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you B! :)