Saturday, November 8, 2008

Late Halloween Post...

Well I have been MIA this past week cause we had some computer problems. We had to get a new computer this week because of it. Which was not what we were planning for but oh well stuff like that happens sometimes right? Plus I was having Blogging with drawls so Justin was nice enough to let us get a new one sooner than later. : ) But before our computer died on us we had a great Halloween night with our great friends the Lee's. We decided to make the trip out to Maricopa to go to their ward Trunk or Treat. And we had a great time with them. Our little guys seemed to have a good time too. And they were so darn cute in their little costumes. : )
Ryken was Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. And Porter was Batman. I loved Ryken's costume and am so glad that my wonderful sister-in-law Lori let me borrow it from her. I thought he was the cutest little Eeyore Donkey I have ever seen. : ) Here he is showing us his cute little face. : ) I was so surprised that he kept the head on the whole night. I really didn't think that would happen but am sure glad he did. Cause it made the costume for sure. : )As did the cute little pinned on donkey tail. Just like the real Eeyore's. So cute we had to get a picture of it too. : ) Oh and Gina decided the night before that she wanted us to dress up. So she had the bright idea for us to be 80's workout girls. I have to say it was fun dressing up but she looked way better than me. Like always. : ) We had almost as much fun as the boys. Even though our husbands didn't really want to claim us with our bright pink lipstick. : )
By the end of the night Ryken was pretty sure he didn't want to go around and get any more candy. I gave up on him before we even made our way around the parking lot. I had to carry the darn donkey cause he wouldn't hold my hand once he was on the ground walking. So I gave up too. But he did make out with some good candy.

Had to get a picture of mommy and son dressed up in their Halloween best. : ) You love the blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick don't you? :) Once the party was over we headed back to the Lee's to hangout. And our poor boys didn't get to sleep till like 10 that night. But I think Porter could have stayed up all night. That boy was bouncing off the walls after all his candy and cotton candy. : ) But they seemed to have some fun together. As did we with the other grown ups.
The next night we had gotten invited to a Halloween party that was being thrown by some of Justin's co-workers. We had fun there too. They said costumes were a must so we were able to borrow some of my brother Bo's baseball get-ups and became...
our own little baseball duo with our little mascot donkey Eeyore. :) So all in all we had a great Halloween. And hope everyone else did too.















11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute pics Cara! It was fun seeing you guys at the trunk or treat out here in maricopa! :)

DeWitts said...

Oh what good sports you guys are for dressing up too. How fun! Isn't halloween the best?

ensman said...

What a fun Halloween! You guys look so cute!

Jensen Family said...

he was such a cute eeyore!! love him :) and love your 80's outfits!!

southolive said...

ADorable costume! Did Lori make it?

Mickey and Kelly said...

I thought you wewre bo in that last picture with justin and ryken. J/k it looks like you guys had a fun time.

Hannah + 4 said...

He's so cute! I love his costume! And you look great also :)

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Cara, of course I remember you and I don't mind at all if you want to stalk our blog every so often! ;) Jeff did mention that he worked with you and said that it was a lot of fun, he misses working there actually. Now he is stuck just working part time and going to school! When you sent me a post it reminded me how much I miss Rashel cause I don't talk with her much anymore! It was nice to hear from you!

Hannah + 4 said...

You've been tagged!! :) Go to my blog for details.

Hannah + 4 said...

I tagged you again, I think you can do this one :)

stephasauri said...

So cute! What a fun Halloween! You were made for the 80s! Ryken makes a great Eeyore only I think he's too little too happy!