Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our little Surprise!

The past month or so I have not been feeling like myself. I have been extremely tired. Very nauseous, and even pretty sick. I thought I had the flu. I guess I was wrong...




Because guess what? We found out that we are expecting a new little Buchberger! Yep you are hearing me right. We are pregnant!! It was a little bit of a surprise to us but we are so excited. And are really looking forward to the next 6 months and then some. : ) So we are now about 3 months in and I have started to feel a little better. Still tired but not as sick. Which makes me so HAPPY!


So here is the first somewhat good picture of our new one...

I waited awhile to really post anything cause I wanted to make sure everything was going well with me and the baby. So it seems to be going pretty good for both of us so far. : )

12 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Oh yeah, you're big secret is out too! Now I dont have to watch what I say in all my comments! Cant wait for you to find out for SURE what you are having. Last night was fun too. Thanks for meeting us!

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Were you trying?
Anyway, I'm really happy for you guys! That is so awesome. I hope you start feeling better.

DeWitts said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!

CASSIE said...

So exciting!! Any ideas if boy or girl? Can't wait!!

Jensen Family said...

how exciting!!!! and how nice to not know until 3 months in! i hope you get all better soon...being sick is no fun. do you want another boy or a girl this time?

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Congrats. That's a great surprise. Hope you have an easy pregnancy!

ensman said...

SOOOO Exciting Cara! I can't wait to meet the newest Buchberger!

Brianna said...

I can't believe it's taken me this long to check blogs! Sorry it's so late... but CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! and also glad you're feeling a little better. Hopefully you'll keep feeling better and better. :) Love you guys and Merry Christmas!

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Tiffany said...

YAY!!!! We will have ababies not that far apart!!!! Congrats again!!!

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome...You guys do great work so this one will be beautiful for sure! Would you mind please emailing your mom's phone # to me...she called me the other day and the phone # got deleted and I wanted to call her for her birthday today...my email is pkfamdmly@aol.com Thanks, and Happy New Year and Congrats again!!!!

The Cleckler's said...

Looks like life with the boys is fun. How exciting that you are having another one! I finally got blogspotted so add me!
http://jakeclecklerfamily.blogspot.com
love ya,
Trasa