Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July fun...

We had some extended family fun for the 4th of July. Ryken, Cy and myself went to my uncle's house for a family bbq that they had put together. And I am so glad they did cause we had a great time.

Ryken got to go swimming, thanks to Deak, Emily and my dad that is. I didn't go and so they were nice enough to keep an eye on him for me. Thanks guys! ( hope you don't mind I posted your pictures. : ) )



And I got a break of my own since my mom was in town and she held and took care of Cy for most of the time I was there. So thanks for that too mom!


(I was never even got a chance to take a picture of Cy, so I had to stick in one that I had taken the day before. : ) )

Ryken again had a great time cause he got to hit something with a big stick. And what little boy doesn't love to hit stuff with sticks? : ) They had a pinata for the kids to break open.




But really one of the adults ended up breaking it open ( Wendi : ) ) But at least the kids all got a chance and had fun doing it.

He got lots of yummy candy out of the pinata too. He really liked the nerds. : ) And I loved getting to see Ryken play with some of his cousins.
Him and Cordd could have played with this marble toy for hours if we would have let them. We had such a great time that Ryken was out like a light on the way home.

I was so glad that I had brought his pajamas to put on him before we left. Thanks Uncle Randy and Aunt Patsy for inviting us to celebrate with all of you guys, it was great fun!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun, B! I love that picture of Cy! His eyes are so big, they are beautiful! :)

Woodside's said...

It looks like you all had a great time! How fun to have a lttle break. The other day I asked Justin to take Jaran for a bit so I could take a bath with out Jaran's monitor on or him out the bathroom door in his pack n play. Those little breaks are much needed:)

Kyla said...

Looks like fun! Today was so fun! It's nice to get out again and to finally see you new little guy... who is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

You got your pictures up so soon! I am really jealous. It was so much fun seeing you on Sat and meeting Cy! You have such cute kids!

Hannah + 4 said...

I'm glad we went also! It was a lot of fun! It was good seeing you!