Friday, September 11, 2009

3 months old...

That is right folks Cy is 3 months old now. And he is pretty much a cute, fussy, adorable, always seems to be crying, cuddly, can't get to stop screaming baby. :) He is all those things rolled up into a little chunky guy. So any day now I am waiting for all that screaming and crying to get better. I keep hearing it gets better after 3 months, so any day now will be good for me. But really he is a fun baby when he isn't crying.

He is getting a little better at sleeping at night. But during the day that is another story. He is the biggest cat napper there ever was. It is pretty much the most annoying thing to me besides the screaming. :) So hopefully here soon he will get better at the naps too. Then mommy will be a much happier mommy.
He loves his daddy, and is always willing to give him smiles. He loves watching his big brother and seems very interested in him. And I guess he loves to talk to me, and I even get a few smiles from him too. :) Here is the proof...

see I told you I had proof of his cute little smiles.

Getting some brotherly love from Ryken. :)

Getting a little tummy time on daddy. :) (justin is the best at making sure tummy time gets done.)

So interested in what Ryken is doing, keeping a close eye on him. :) Ryken is always interested in what Cy is doing too.

My chubby little 3 month old. Time is flying by it seems. 3 months already. WOW!

4 comments:

ensman said...

You were blessed with such a cute, cuddly, screaming baby because you are such an awesome mom! I am sure this has been a hard yet awesome 3 months and I admire you so much for doing so well! :)

Candace said...

Wow 3 months already! I love the three month mark, they grow up so fast, but don't you think it just gets better and better?

Mickey and Kelly said...

Happy 3 months Cy!

Tiffany said...

Don't worry B, I am willing to bet you will start noticing an improvement in the screaming and fussing any day now...this was right around the time when Madden got a LOT better...right around 3 months. Cy is as cute as ever! :)