Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ryken's new thing...

Every little kid seems to like to play with and put on other peoples shoes. Well Ryken got a late start on doing that and now he seems to be catching up. Because lately he has had a thing with wearing around my shoes as well as Justin's. Basically and thing he can slip his feet into he will put on. But since its hot out all we seem to wear is flip flops so he just wears them after us. : )




And the other day he found my slippers so he had to try them out as well.

: ) I love that it looks like he has no legs. He is such a silly little guy. I'm just glad he is getting into our shoes and not any other crazy thing that will create a huge mess. So go ahead and play with all the shoes you want! : )

He also is obsessed with coloring in the Color Wonder coloring books. It was the best investment I could have made. : ) He would seriously just sit there and color for probably and hour. And hey they are markers but he can't mess up anything else except the pages.


Here he was contently coloring. Then he realized I had the camera and...

I got this funny face. : ) I think I may be stocking up on these coloring books since he enjoys them so much.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

My shoes are all over the house because Aeryn prefers to wear my heals! I love it! And I can't wait to get those colors... maybe I'll make it to the store one of these days!!!

Michele said...

ha ha, boss tries to wear my shoes too. its hilarious to see him try to put my flip flops between his toes. so cute.