Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 years!

Another year has passed, and that means that he has stuck it out one more year with me. :) Justin may be pretty crazy for making it thru the past 5 years but I sure am glad he has stuck it out. And I still look forward to the many years ahead of us, and the many more anniversaries ahead too.

We were able to get a night away without the boys, thanks to the planning of my husband and with the help of my parents. It was a great little get away and a much needed one too. So thanks mom and dad again for taking great care of our little guys for us. And thanks to my hubby for being so sweet and thoughtful and planning the night away for us.

Still smiling after the 5 married years together + the over one year of dating. :) I LOVE you Justin, and always will. XOXOXO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute together! Congratulations on 5 years!

Woodside's said...

Happy Anniversary! It is so fun to grow together each year! You two still are a beautiful couple but now with two adorable boys! Love ya!

Kyla said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you could get away and spend good time together!

Gina Lee said...

I cant wait to hear about it tomorrow!! GLad you guys were able to get away! Kameron and I still have yet to get away without the kids! =( SOmeday soon I hope! =)