Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 months...

Dang can't believe my little man is already that much closer to being 1! But its true. And he sure is one that I need to keep my eye on at most times. He is going to be a major trouble maker I am sure. Which I am not ready for. :)


He likes taking his baths for the most part still. Except for the fact that they don't last long cause I have to get him in and out before he decides he wants to stand up and try to climb out of the tub. He is always getting into the dishwasher if I am doing dishes or unloading them. He managed to learn how to use the little hippo thing we have to help him learn to walk. Ryken never really like it or any other one he tried. But Cy has taking to this one as well as the one at Justin's parents house. He now has 5 teeth and I am pretty sure there are 2 more on top that are trying to break thru too. (not fun for anyone) And I am kinda worried about his first top 2 cause they seem to still be really small and not all the way down. So hopefully he doesn't have REALLY small teeth on top. :) And he still LOVES his pacifier. Which also worries me cause I am dreading taking it away from him! Even though its still a little more time for that. Oh and I really have to keep my eye on him lately cause he has decided he wants to learn how to walk! Before I want him to that's for sure, and also way before Ryken decided to even try to take steps. Cy hasn't really walked yet but he takes a lot of steps by himself. So I think we will still have a crawler on our hands for a little longer. I hope so at least. :) I caught this little video of him the other night taking a few steps...

So I really am hoping that we can keep him crawling for a little longer. I just wanted to really get on video that he knows how to do it now. So I will keep my fingers crossed he will take his time still. :)

5 comments:

Kyla said...

What a stud! I can't believe he's almost 1... :)

Brianna said...

He's so cute! and the faces he's making in some of those pictures do make him look like such a little handful. :)

Woodside's said...

What a cutie! I can't believe Cy wants to walk already and that he is 10 months old! He is so fun!

Tiffany said...

love this video! What a cutie! :) CANNOT WAIT to see you guys soon! Seriously! I am SO excited!!! :)

Hannah + 4 said...

He's so cute! I love his eyes! It was fun to see you guys last week!