Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Birthday...

I had another birthday come and go. I can't believe I am already 27! I feel so old. :) And once again I had a great birthday. Justin planned an early birthday get away for him and me. We were able to go to Tucson for a night and while we were there we saw Carrie Underwood in concert. It was lots of fun. And then on my actual birthday we were also able to get away and have a great night. Thanks to my friend Kyla and her hubby cause they watched our boys for us! And stickin with tradition we went out with our great friends Gina and Kameron Lee. We have been able to celebrate my birthday with them for the past few years and is always a great time. This year we got out to a yummy dinner and then after had a funny, good time at what was suppose to be a romantic movie. :) It was a great birthday once again! So thanks to everyone that made it that way.

Me and my boys the morning after my birthday. Eating the yummy Krispie Kreme donuts we got for my birthday. Ryken and Justin sang Happy birthday to me with the donuts as my cake. :)

Stuffin my face with the yummy ice cream cupcakes that Justin picked up for me!

And me and my wonderful, amazing hubby that made my birthday a great one! Thanks again HUN! Love you!!


3 comments:

ensman said...

Happy Birthday B! Hope we are friends when we are old ladies and we can go to In N Out for 3 hours and talk about everything and nothing :)

Woodside's said...

Happy Birthday! You should not say you feel old when you have a friend like me who will be 28 in December! Crazy! Justin is so sweet to make your day special. I love ya and wish I could have been there for your special day!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, B! Glad it was a good one! I miss you and your kiddos already!
BTW, ice cream cupcakes!? Those sound delicious! Where did Justin get those??