Friday, April 15, 2011

Great day!

Isn't it so great when one of your friends that you grew up with, went to school with, lived with (more then once ) gets married? I sure think so! She made one BEAUTIFUL bride! I am so happy for her! And even more great is that she married into an awesome family, and now gets to call herself Mrs. Jones. :)



And another great thing about it is you get to see even more friends at the wedding. :) Like the B's! We all lived together, and are all still really good friends. So it was a great reason to have our own little B reunion.




And of course getting to see more of the girlfriends I grew up with. RAH! :) (remember that name girls? )


I know it was a happy day for Rashel and Beau, but it was also a pretty great day for me. Getting to see Rashel SO happy, and getting to see some of my GREAT friends! I love you all SO much!

3 comments:

ensman said...

It was so fun to see you B! I LOVE your cardigan that you wore!! You look so pretty:)

Brianna said...

Haha! I'd forgotten all about RAH! :) It was so fun to see so many of MY friends at my BROTHER's wedding. :)

Tiffany said...

It was a great day!! I am SO SO glad I was able to make it all the way out there for it because I would have been so sad if I missed it. Not only was it great to be there for Rashel's happy day, but it was great to be able to spend time with the Bs too! I miss you guys already!