Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Playing nice

I don't know if other moms ever feel like all they ever hear from their kids is fighting with eachother and crying because one of the other kids hurt them and so on. But there are days when I feel like that is all I hear. So the other day I was SO HAPPY to hear and see my boys playing nice together. Playing nice and actually having fun together too. :)


Ryken taking a turn pulling Cy on the little wagon...Cy LOVING it!

Cy taking his turn and pulling Ryken around too.



I was so happy to see this! It made me think that they really can get along and be friends. :) I just hope for lots more days like this in the future too.

2 comments:

ensman said...

I am sure they will be best buddies throughout the years but fight along the way too. Then when they are grown up they will be so close because they shared so many memories:) So fun!!!

Tiffany said...

how cute, B! I love this post! :) Man, Madden needs a brother...