Sunday, July 31, 2011

Can you do a handstand?

I can not do any cool tricks. I can't say the same for Justin. He is good at flips,headstands, handstands and he is probably even good at cartwheels. (I haven't asked him to do one of those) :) So he was showing off the other night and the boys wanted to copy him. So I of course had to get some pics.

Daddy showing off his skills. :)

Ryken ready to try...

Mid way action...

and his final attempt. :) Pretty good for a 4 year old if you ask me.

Of course Cy had to try it too. So here he is starting...
And here he is finished. :) That is about how good I could do it too. I didn't bother trying.

We got a good laugh out of it and the boys had fun, I even tried to get a little video action too. :)












3 comments:

Kyla said...

So cute! I would look like a whale trying to do that!!

Gina Lee said...

So funny!! We will have to ask him to do that next week! HAHA

ensman said...

Seriously talented boys you have there:) Thanks for your comments on my blog. I think you might be the only left that even looks at it:) Let's meet up with what's left of the B's for dinner sometime soon:) I miss you!