Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Splash park fun!!

Last summer neither of my boys were fans of the splash park/pads that we had been too. Actually neither of them have ever been a fan. So when we have gone to parks that had them before the boys would just sit and watch everyone else play and they never wanted too. It drove me nuts! Well I decided to meet up with one of my B's, Michelle and her son Nash at the Tempe Beach splash park last week. I wasn't really sure it was going to be much fun for the boys cause I didn't think they would want to even get wet...boy was I wrong. :) They both loved it! It took Cy a little while to warm up to it but he loved it by the end. It was a great little outing for ALL of us!

Ryken standing there waiting for the bucket of water to come down on him. :)

Cy in the back while Nash and Ryken just made their selves comfy in the middle of the frog head. :)

The slide was a huge hit for Ryken. He went down it more times then I could count. It was a crazy one too! It must have been so slippery. Cause every kid that came down it seem to shoot right off. Nash had just gone down and was laying there waiting to get up and down comes Ryken. Thank goodness no one got hurt. They just had fun!

Love how much Cy loved the water this day! It made me so happy. :)

Cy getting a little bum washing. :)

Cy wanted to get soaked by the pelican. :) He hated this at first but by the end he had been under it a few times.

Thanks for the fun time Michelle and Nash. WE missed the other B's too! Before the summer is over we will have to make another trip back over to have some more fun!

5 comments:

fuz&michelle said...

It was so fun! I'm glad you got some pictures, we'll have to do it again soon!

fuz&michelle said...

I'm glad you got pictures ! It was fun! We'll have to do it again soon

the cates said...

We like tempe beach park too! I have heard fountain hills has a cool one too right by the fountain

Brianna said...

Fun! I want to go with you guys sometime! Do they let moms run around in swimsuits too? :)

Tiffany said...

...and then we will have to do it again NEXT summer when the OTHER B will be back in Arizona ;) Looks like an awesome splash pad! Madden would love that place! Miss you B's!