Monday, April 2, 2012

Found out...

The first part of December we also got a little bit of an early Christmas present. We were able to find out what the baby is at our 19 week ultrasound appt. I was trying to prepare myself for the thought of having another little guy in the house. I didn't want to get my hopes up that it might be a girl. Even though the pregnancy had been so different, I really couldn't go by that because my other 2 were different from each other too. And those both of course ended up being our 2 handsome little guys. All I knew was that if we were going to have another boy he was sure to be handsome just like his brothers. :) (i can say that since i am the mom and all) :) Well when we went in and the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to find out what we were having we said "sure". :) Well the news she shared didn't seem to be a surprise for Ryken because he said he knew all along that...





We were and are super duper excited. :) Believe me it has taken awhile for it to set in that its a girl. But I think as of now we are believing the techs. :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! You finally caught up on your blog, B! Can't wait to see pics of your precious baby girl once she arrives!! :)