Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our little family.


Growing up I remember my family getting family pictures. I always loved getting them for some reason. I don't really know why but I did. And looking back at them makes me smile. My mom was also good about getting professional pictures taken of us when we were younger too. And I think I had mentioned it in an earlier blog but I wish I had been better about getting Ryken's pictures taken professionaly every few months. I know I have pleanty of snap shots that I have taken myself. But its nice to look back and see the others too. SO I hope that one day Ryken and even the children that we may have later on can look back and see these family pictures that we have taken and the pictures of themselves and they can just smile too. And yep its still fun for me to go get the pictures taken. Even if I look incredibly hideous in them. :)


Father and son. Two of the guys in my life that I can't live without.

Mother and Son. Being his mom is all I have ever wanted. And I enjoy it so much. :)

My little big boy. I just can't get enough of him. And he makes me smile like no other.

13 comments:

Jensen Family said...

i love these pictures!!! i just wanted to thank you guys sooo much for coming all the way to brylee's party! thanks for her present that she LOVES!! it was really nice meeting you and seein your adorable ryk!! he's so cute!!!! we need to hang out more

Gina Lee said...

They turned out SOO cute! I cant wait to get ours. I LOVE that last one of Ryken...he looks so grown up in it! You have one adorable little man on your hands!

Brittney said...

Hi Cara I do remember you. Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I will for sure invite you. By the way your little family is so cute!

stephasauri said...

Your pictures look great!! Ryken is so smiley and cute! We need to get some professional pictures here soon, too!

Brooke said...

You all look great! So photogenic! And...that's the reason we don't have ANY professional pics of the 3of us. How sad is that? But, we REALLY need to...soon! Maybe we will during Elliott's break before going to Iraq....thank you! You just gave me a great idea! :)

Tiffany said...

Cara, I LOVE these pics!! They are so cute! What a cute little family you have... :) We need to get together soon! I miss you!

Brianna said...

So adorable! I feel like such a slacker, we've never had 'professional' family portraits done...and Britt is almost 2 and a half! I need to follow your example, I guess. :)

Jennifer said...

Way cute pictures Cara!

Bekah: said...

cute pictures cara! you have an adorable family and your little guy is sooo cute! he has the cutest blue eyes!

Kyla said...

Those are so cute! You guys are so photogenic. Can you believe Ryken will be 10 months soon?!?!?!

Hannah + 4 said...

Cute pictures! I'm trying to slowly talk Billy into taking family pictures but so far I have had no luck... And seeing yours makes me want them even more.

DeWitts said...

What a cute family! Cute pictures!

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Your pictures are adorable! I am so sorry that I missed you guys while you were in town. My phone is on the fritz after going through 2 rinse cycles and 2 spin cycles in the washing machine. I don't always get my messages right away. I am coming to Phoenix so I do hope to get to see you and your cute baby. I love your pictures!