Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My hubby must love his job!

So there may be a few husbands out there that don't really like their job. But I can say that my husband is not one of them. Me on the other hand.... I don't really like his job much but that's another story. :) This past Friday he volunteered himself to help his SWAT team with some scenario training. He basically was a human target for the SWAT guys. They were doing building searches and he was one of the bad guys in the building. He would hide out in the building and be put in different situations for the guys to practice on. He got shot a few times with what was basically paint balls from the other guys. The only thing was that he didn't really get to fire anything back at them. This is what the out come of his day of being target practice was.



I think you can kind of see the paint on his shirt from the shots that hit him. Its all that red stuff.....

And this is the aftermath of the shots that he took. Yes he could have worn his vest but he decided he wanted to be mister strong man so he didn't needless to say he seemed to enjoy all of it. Can't you tell by the smile on his face. I have one crazy husband. But I still love him. :) And he still loves his job even after all of that.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Woo WOO! Cara! My Justin would never let me post a half nude picture of him on the internet! oh wait...there was the one when Britt drew on his back with markers... :)
It looks like Officer Justin had a good time. It's hard for me to remember a time when he wasn't a tough police officer! :) What a funny guy!

Sassy said...

You know I really admire the people who put their lives on the line for the rest of us, THANKS!!!! Cara, I'm not sure how easy it would be to be a wife of these crazy men that love their jobs, I would just say to keep a prayer in your heart at all times. And...OUCH! That looks like it mighta hurt just a dab, buddy! Be careful..it's a jungle out there.

Becky said...

Men are crazy! Love that you had Justin pose for that picture :)

Looks like Ryken had a fun Easter...he is such a cutie.

And, good for going out to get a pedicure (even though they are ridiculously expensive!). Your nails look great and that bruise looks painful...

Jennifer said...

I don't envy you at all. I thank Justin for what he does. It looks like he had fun!