Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two fun filled days...

We had a great Easter and hope that everyone else did too. It was fun since it was Ryken's first Easter and so I really wanted to get him an Easter basket and a few little things for it. Justin thought it was kinda silly but in the end I think he was glad that I did it. I can't wait till he is old enough to actually know what Easter is all about. But until then I had a little fun. :)





Here he is looking so handsome in his little Easter outfit and his Easter basket filled with goodies just for him. :) I got those puff things hoping that he would actually eat them because when I gave him one before he gagged on it. But I am happy to say that he now enjoys them.




After we went to church we went over to Justin's parents house for dinner. And his mom had gotten some things for Ryken for Easter too. One of the things she got was some bubbles for him. And so we decided to go and test them out.





He wasn't to sure about them. And I wasn't to sure bout this picture cause I look REALLY scary but it was the only good one with the bubbles in it. :) But he had fun popping the bubbles when them got to him.



On Monday we went out to Maricopa to visit our friends Gina and Kameron Lee and their little guy Porter. Our hubbies were nice enough to watch our little guys so Gina and I could go out and get a much needed pedicure. We had lots of fun while we were there but were a little afraid to let our hubbies know the damage we had done when it was all paid for. :) And we were surprised by the price too. But we had to get a picture of our pedicures of course.





And if you couldn't tell mine are the WHITE feet! :) With the huge bruise on it. I had a can of tuna fall on my foot last week. Not fun! After we got all that relaxing and fun out of the way we met up with our hubbies and kiddos again and enjoyed lots of pizza and a movie.



Here is what our hubbies do while we are gone to keep the boys in line. They let them watch Baby Einstein videos. Well if it does the job then that's fine with me and it works for our little guys. We always have so much fun hanging out with the Lee's. Oh and sorry Gina bout how fussy Ryken was that night hope we didn't cause Porter to lose to much sleep. And thanks for letting us hangout at your place.



Ryken also turned 9 months on Monday. He is still lots of fun. But has yet to learn how to crawl. Which I keep hearing is okay and that I really don't want him to be mobile. Maybe he will get the hang of it one of these days. Oh and he is actually getting teeth now. His first tooth broke threw about a week and a half ago. And so now I know why he was so fussy and continues to be. :) Can't wait to see his smile when the teeth are actually noticeable. We have his 9 month check up next Monday. So I will post his stats once we get them at the appt. Can't wait to see what they are. Then I will actually have an answer for all those that ask me how much he weighs. :)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

He looks so cute in his Easter outfit! And, I love his basket--it contains some of Ellee's essentials at that age. She still LOVES Harvey Happy Bee. :)

Brianna said...

How fun! I felt silly to put together a basket for Britt when he was little too, but he enjoyed it! Sounds like you guys had a fun few days! And...am I crazy, or are there three babies in that one picture?? Did you guys just have another and not tell me??

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun! Believe it or not, I have never had a pedicure before! But I am really ticklish so I don't know if I would last:o). So, we are we getting together again? I really need to get out!

Kyla said...

Fun weekend! Ryken looked so cute in his Easter outfit... he looks like a little man now! Bubbles are so fun!

Tiffany said...

Ryken's Easter outfit is so cute! I love that picture at the top of him sitting next to his Easter basket! :) Glad you guys had a Happy Easter!

Hannah + 4 said...

Avree loves those little puff things! I break them in half and she scarfs them. Cute Easter outfit! We didn't get Avree anything but her grandparents did. Cute pedicure! I love getting them! Glad you guys had a good weekend!