Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well we just wanted to wish everyone a early Happy Easter! Don't really know how the next few days will be so I decided to post this now in case it does get crazy. :) We all hope you have a great one. I got an easter basket for Ryken this year. I know he doesn't even know what it is but it is more for me. :) So we got a few things to put in it this year. So hopefully we will get a few pics and then I can post them later. But until then just enjoy this one of my adorable "Chubby Bunny". HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

I just want to pick that bunny up and keep him! He's SOOOO cute! I love the ears. And, Happy Easter to you to!

Becky said...

SOOOOO adorable!! happy Easter :)

Tiffany said...

Such a cute picture, Cara! I love it! : ) Happy Easter to you guys too!

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Cara!
I love it!! I am so glad you commented on my blog!! Ryken is so dang Cute!! I think it is a perfect way to keep in touch!! I am so happy to hear you are doing so good! I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog! Happy Easter to you too! Shawna

Brianna said...

You probably get tired of people telling you how gorgeous he is, but he REALLY IS! Britt thinks that picture is HILARIOUS by-the-way. :) Happy Easter to you too, and have fun with your Pudgy Bunny! SO CUTE!

Jennifer said...

Way cute pic! I hope you have a great Easter also!

Kyla said...

Oh, he is SOO stinkin cute! Good luck with your teeth Ryken! You'll have to give Aeryn some tips when she finally decides to get some...

Sassy said...

He is just the cutest little Peter Rabbit!!!!! I hope you had a nice Easter holiday!

DeWitts said...

He is to cute!