Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mr Fix It!

I can proudly say that I have my own live in mr fix it. My hubby is so good about trying to fix things around the house himself first before having to invest alot of money in to someone else coming to fix it. Or even us both asking our dads what we should do to fix the problem. Well for about a week we were without a light in the kitchen. It was weird cause somedays it would work and then the next thing you know it wouldn't turn back on after it was off. So finally he had the time to check it all out and try to fix it. I was kinda getting worried about him and getting himself eletricuted. I can say that he did get a little shock but nothing to bad. :)



Here he is doing his magic. After like 3 trips to Lowes he got the job done. I must admit that he did get a little help from the internet and also one of the workers at Lowes. But needless to say it got fixed and that is what we really wanted and needed.


Here he is testing it out for the first time..... And yep it worked. And it has been working great ever since. A little brighter then it was before but hey its a working light that is much needed in the kitchen. :) Thanks Mr. FIX IT!

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

OKAY...I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU HOW DANG CUTE YOUR LITTE BOY IS! LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS! HOW OLD IS HE NOW? HOW MUCH DOES HE WEIGH? ANYWAY--JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!

Brianna said...

It's so nice to have husbands who are handy! It looks like Justin was having fun too! :) The internet does help a TON! I bet you can't wait until Ryken has his own tools and needs to 'help' Daddy fix everything...it's the cutest thing ever! Plus Ryken is already the cutest little guy! :)