Friday, March 14, 2008

A - Attached or single: Attached.. To my love, Justin

B - Best friend: Justin

C - Cake or pie: I would have to say Cake for sure. But if it has frosting then only the whipped cream type. I hate the rich frosting on cakes.

D - Day of choice: Either Monday or Tuesday. Those are days that Justin is usually off.

E - Essential item: Cell phone and Diaper Bag.

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gummy bears or worms: worms for sure.. More to enjoy. :)

H - Hometown: Snowflake

I-Indulgence(s): Chocolate. Any kind probably.

J - January or July: January when you live in the hot city of Phoenix

K - Kids: Ryken Holt Buchberger

L - Life is incomplete without: Family, Friends and The Gospel.

M - Marriage date: October 23rd 2004

N - Number of siblings: 4, I am the only girl.

O - Oranges or apples: Apples

P - Phobias or fears: Afraid of heights, and also losing someone in my family.

Q - Quotes: Not sure its a quote but I love.... Live, Laugh and Love. :)

R - Reason to smile: Ryken and all his chubby rolls.

S - Season of choice: Fall

T - Tag three friends: Kiri, Bri and Jennifer

U - Unknown fact about me: I do not like being tall.

V - Very favorite store: Target .....mine too Gina. :)

W - Worst habit: Not wanting to fix dinner. :)

X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound for sure. Especially if it is getting one to see your little baby growing and moving inside of you. Plus the only x-ray I have had is at the dentist and I hate the dentist. :)

Y - Your favorite food: Bits and Pizza, Pizza. Love it and miss it too.

Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved reading this! And...now I am craving a piece of Bits pizza. Yum!!! I didn't know you didn't like being tall. I have always thought you were lucky to be so tall. But...I know that even at my height it's hard to find long enough pants...so, for that--I feel sorry for you and your gorgeous long legs! :)

Sassy said...

Hi...I am so glad you found me and my fam. I'm glad you're here in this blogging world so I can keep tabs on your mom and dad. It was so good to talk to her today, I love that girl a ton. You look like your mom and your cute little guy reminds me when Jared and Mickey were babies. Please keep in touch. Would it be okay to put you on my friends list? ♥Kayola

Cara said...

Kayola, that is funny that you said I look like my mom. I hear that sometimes and it makes me smile. I only wish I could be half the women she is. :) I LOVE HER TOO how funny! Oh and everyone says that my little guy reminds them of Jared too when he was little. Oh and for sure add me and I will do the same. :)

Tiffany said...

I love Bits Pizza!!! We HAVE to get it every single time we go to visit Randy's parents in Snowflake! And I always have to get their yummy breadsticks!! Yum!!!!!!!

Brianna said...

Okay, I'll do mine tomorrow...wait for it... I forgot how hooked you were on Bits Pizza! Remember the days of doing chores for your mom so we could each have three dollars to get pizza, a pop, and ice cream? If we were really feeling wild, we'd do a few more chores and get a movie too...something like..."Camp Nowhere." Now THAT is a good movie! :)

Joshua Cork said...

Hey Cara, I know this is out of context on this post... but wasn't sure where else to reply to your comment over on my blog. We liked The movie a lot... It was pretty funny... more a kids movie though... but worth the watch even with out the kids. Thanks for the offer on the baby sitting... we will definitly take you up on it and will return the favor if you guys need it as well!

Erin said...

Hey Kyle told me to tell you hi! It was nice to hear from you. Yeah, we are going to move back to Az. He still has the same job here in Nm and he still enjoys it. your little one is so cute. I love the bunny ears. We would love to keep in touch with you and your family. if you dont mind I will add you to our blog.