Friday, June 13, 2008

Best Daddy

I know its not Father's Day yet but I just wanted to get a little head start. Ryken has one of the best dads that I know. Justin had never really been around babies much. So when we found out we were going to have one of our own I was kinda nervous about how he would react to having one that we would have to take care of. But the minute I saw Justin with Ryken after he was born all of those feelings were gone. He just became a DAD, and it was like he was always ment to be one. I truly couldn't ask for a better daddy for Ryken and I know Ryken feels the same way. He loves his daddy so much. He already gets excited when Justin gets home in the mornings from work. I can't wait for the day when he just yells "Daddy" when Justin gets home. Seeing the two of them together brings a smile to my face. And when they just laugh together I can't help but join in. I know that as the years go by Justin is going to be able to teach Ryken and our other kids so many things and is just going to grow so much more as a Father. And have some great kids looking up to him. Thanks Justin for being such a great dad to Ryken and always making him smile. WE LOVE YOU!


And of course another one of the best dads that I know is my own dad. I couldn't ask for a better dad. And of course I am daddy's little girl. ( Well what do you expect I am his only daughter. :) ) He has always been there for me and I know he will continue to be there. He is always willing to sit and listen to me whatever it is I may be complaining about. And always has the best advice for me. I am truly blessed. And he is one of the best Grandpa's too. And I am so glad that Ryken has started getting use to him but I am not sure that he will ever get use to his mustache. :) Thank you dad for being you and always being there for me and my brothers. You really are one of the best dads! I LOVE YOU!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Father's Day to Justin and your Dad! I'm glad Justin is so good with Ryken. Sometimes it's hard for people who haven't been around children much.
I like your dad too! He is a cute little guy :o).
Happy Father's Day to both of them!!

Tiffany said...

That was such a sweet post, Cara! Justin is such a great dad! Reading that post makes me look forward to the day that we have our own and I get to see Randy as a father! Happy Fathers Day, Buck! :)

Sassy said...

I haven't had the chance to get to know your hubby and he sounds wonderful...but I know your dad and is IS AWESOME...a good, good man who loves one of my dearest friends...

Candace said...

I'm sure that Justin is the best dad, he looks so cute with Ryken. That is so true about how they get so excited when they see their dad, it is so cute. I am loving it as well. I think Ryken and your dad look a lot a like, that is the sweetest picture.

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Cara, I don't know if you heard the great news I'm coming back to Phoenix for 10 days before I go to Cali... So we will get to hang out again YAY! Give me a call and let me know when your available to hang out.