Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!


Yep, I had another birthday! So now I am the big 25! I know old right? It seems like it to me. But I am sure it will pass. :) But all I can say is that I had a great birthday this year. Thanks to my husband, my son, my parents and some great friends. My birthday was on Saturday and Justin usually works be actually had it off since he has some extra training to go to this week. So it worked out great. We decided that we were going to try to go out that night and have some fun. And my parents were nice enough to come down and watch Ryken for us. ( They truly are the best) Our friends Gina and Kameron Lee were able to find a sitter for their little guy too so we were able to celebrate with them. And we had lots of fun! We met up with them in Mesa and then were off to go to one of my favorite restraunts, Oreganos. It is always really busy there but oh so yummy! And of course there really aren't any close to us but we made the trip anyways. We had some good food and some great company with Gina and Kameron. And since it was my birthday I got a free Pazookie. And boy did we all enjoy it.

We were going to go Goofy Golfing or I guess as others would call it Miniture Golfing. But it was of course still hot outside so instead we went Bowling. We haven't been bowling in a long time and so it was lot of fun for us. Of course Justin, Gina and I had on flip flops so we needed some socks. So we headed to Target before our bowling fun and got ourselves some socks.

Here is Gina and I showing off our cool socks that we found in the dollar section at Target. Justin got a pair too but he just got some boring ones. :) So after it was all said and done we had such a great time with the Lee's that night and hope we can do it again. Even if we have to bring our little guys with. :)

Oh and Justin got me one of my favorite things.. An Icecream cake! Gina and Kameron weren't able to come over to have any so now we are left to eat it ourselves. OH well right. :) And so after a fun filled day with family and friends I was able to seal it off with a kiss from my wonderful husband! :)

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Cara!!! I'm glad you had great birthday!
So, you can definitely borrow our slip n' slide!

Ash Trump said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!! At least you are younger than me... that should make you feel better ;o) hehehe

Gina Lee said...

This was a fun night! We have to do it again....but sooner than your next birthday! Who's bday falls next?

Brianna said...

What a fun birthday! I can't believe you are 25! That means I'm going to be 25 in a few months! Whoa! :)
Love the socks too, one time Justin's brother forgot to bring socks when we went bowling, and since we don't have a Target here, he had to wrap his feet in napkins from the cafe in the bowling alley! I'm glad you had a Target nearby... :)

Tiffany said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cara! :) Sounds like it was a fun one! :) Miss ya!

Whiting Family said...

Hey Cara! 25 isn't that old is it!?! Happy b-day anyway...as far as I'm concerned I won't be getting any older from now on...every b-day I will turn 25 again!!! Cute Fam!!! Keep in touch!!! Shanda

stephasauri said...

Happy Birthday Cara! Glad you had a good one!!

Woodside's said...

Happy Birthday Cara! I was thinking that I am the one that is old! You just turned 25, Brianna will be 25 in October, and I will be 26 in December! I can't believe that! I am glad you had a fun day and I was sad that I missed you when you came to visit:(

Anonymous said...

Good to see that I am not the only person who feels old! I turned 27 on Sunday!

I'll need a cane soon!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday! And you can blog stalk me whenever you want. Me and Scott were just talking about you guys the other day and we do really need to get together SOON! Your little guy is growing up so fast!! He is the cutest thing ever!! I think I'm going to add your blog link to mine if that's ok. Keep in touch

Bekah: said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one!