Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week in review so far...


This week sure was a good one so far. But it had its moment where it went right down the drain for me. It got a little better so I am interested to see how the rest goes. :)


*Sunday:
Got to hang out with my parents and a few of my brothers and their families. Even got to see and visit with my Aunt that was visiting my grandparents from Ohio. Its always fun to get together with my family when my parents are in town. Also Ryken attended Nursery and did good for the most part. But maybe that's cause I stayed for almost 40 mins till snack time and then I snuck out. :) But he did stay the rest of the time with no problem I am told. :)


*Monday:
Got my hair cut by my awesome neighbor/friend for what I guess will be the last time for awhile since she is moving away. :( But she did an awesome job like always and I am glad for that. And then that night I planned on meeting up with my old roommates/friends for dinner. Justin got home in time to stay and watch Ryken so I could go kid free and enjoy the time with "The B's". And we had a great time catching up.
*Tuesday:
Had a Dr appt for my monthly check up on the baby. Got to hear the little heart beat which always makes me smile. And gives me reassurance that things are going great so far. And a major plus that day was that my in-laws watched Ryken so that meant no screaming kid in the doctor's office with us. Also I got over to Old Navy to check out the clearance stuff and found 10 shirts for Ryken all for a total of 10 dollars. They were 97 cents each! What a STEAL!! OH and Justin stayed home that night and it was great to get to enjoy some down time with him just relaxing and watching some tv. :)
*Wednesday:
Ran errands around town with the company of my loving husband. But this is the night things took a little turn. Ryken had not been eating the best this day. So we kinda just figured it was cause he wasn't really hungry or just maybe wasn't feeling the best. Well I guess it was that he wasn't feeling the best. That night I was up at 2:30 with a very whiney little boy with a very DIRTY diaper that had gotten all over. (sorry there really isn't a nice way of putting that) Also to top it off he had a horrible diaper rash and was not in the mood to let me change the diaper. So it was no fun for either of us. I really was wishing that was the night Justin had stayed home. But we made it thru that and even got a little more sleep that night.
*Thursday:
Got to meet up with some friends from my ward and hang out at the park while our little ones played around. Well I had to play with Ryken a little but also enjoyed just chatting with the ladies too. Also got to enjoy some down time while Ryken took a nap. Did this post on here and am keeping my fingers crossed tonight is better than last night. Maybe I should have gone to sleep earlier in case it is. Oh and I am now 18 weeks along! And getting bigger every day it seems. (excuse my veiny hands that is just gross!)
*Friday, Saturday and Sunday have yet to happen but I hope they are good days. :) I may head up to visit my parents and go to one of my wonderful friends baby shower, since Justin has to work all day Saturday and on Sunday too. So we shall see how it goes.
Oh and we also found out on Tuesday that we are got to schedule our next ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. So hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will find out next Tuesday what the new baby Buchberger will be. :)

6 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute little bump! I'll be excited to see you as your pregnancy progresses. I'm sure you're cute the whole time. And, hopefully we'll get to see you tomorrow!

Kyla said...

You are so cute Cara! Thanks for letting me in on the park... we had so much fun! We should make a habit out of it!! I can't wait to hear what you are having... drink some coke!!

Hannah + 4 said...

What a fun/busy week. Avree had that same thing! She wouldn't eat a thing all day a few days ago and then had a really gross diaper! But was totally fine the next day... weird. I can't wait to hear what your having. I think it's a girl!

Brianna said...

You are seriously the most ADORABLE pregnant gal EVER! When I was 18 weeks I was already in maternity clothes, you just look like you ate a few too many Oreos... :)
I think you've done more this week than I've done all month! I must be a slacker or something. :) by-the-way, I dreamed a few nights ago that you're having another boy, so I'll be interested to find out! :) and I REALLY hope we get to see you tomorrow. I miss you!

Tiffany said...

I am so excited to hear what you guys are having!!! You better text me on Tuesday as soon as your appt is over and let me know! My prediction is another boy! :)
And by the way, you cannot even tell you are pregnant in that belly picture!!! You are still ridiculously skinny!!!!

Sassy said...

That ultrasound time is ALWAYS so exciting....your little bump is very cute...how fun to have Ryken in Nursery...that is always a milestone in itself.