Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a...





BOY!!


Yep another little boy for us. We are really excited. I had a feeling that it was another boy but then again I also thought maybe a girl since I was sick this time around and not last time with Ryken. But after getting the ultrasound done there is no denying that it is for sure a little boy. :) I am still kinda worried about how Ryken will do once the little guy gets here. Cause he sure does like to be with and around me. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and maybe a few toes that by the time the baby is here he will be a little more in to being less of a momma's boy. We shall see. Either way like I said we are really excited. Now if it was just as easy this time around to pick out a name. We had already agreed on a boy name before we had Ryken and this time we had agreed on a girl name and can't agree on a boy one. So I hope we have something picked out by the time he gets here. If Justin would just like the names I share with him it would be alot easier. :) So here are a few little pics that were taken yesterday at the ultrasound...

Here is his little profile. I am wondering if maybe he will look a little like Justin. Since I guess everyone says that Ryken is pretty much all me. :)

His little skinny legs.Can you see how his little legs are crossed. That's what he was doing for most of the ultrasound so it was hard to get any kinda of picture of what we were looking for. Guess you can say he is a shy one. :)And here is a little 3D on of his smooshed face. With his arm and hands up by his head. I decided not to post his little boy parts. But we are sure that it is a boy we will just leave it at that for now. :)

17 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats on another boy! Boys are the best! I can't believe you are going to be a mom of two, crazy. I'm sure you will be just great though. I love the pictures, hope you are feeling at least a little better. Let me know if there is anything I can help out with. Or if you want Ryken to come over and hang with us, while you get some sleep or whatever. I'm sure Chase would love playing with him.

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

That's exciting that it's another boy! That 3D picture of his face is cute! They didn't do that for us, but I guess we'll get to see her face soon enough...four weeks and counting! Those pictures are cute :) And I'm sure Ryken will love having a little brother!

DeWitts said...

Congrats! How exciting another boy!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Are you excited about that? I have only had two boys for just over a week so I don't have any pointers yet on how to deal with two :o)

Natalie said...

Congrats!! That will be fun for Ryken.

Jensen Family said...

yaaaaa!!!! nate would love to have two boys! how fun :) they will be best buds! congrats!

Hannah + 4 said...

YAY! Congrats on another boy! He looks like he will be just as cute as his big brother! Can't wait to see him!

Kyla said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet this sweet little man!!!

KARI said...

Congrats Cara!I am so excited for you. Boys are so fun:)

Woodside's said...

Cara, I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see if he is another Baker boy:)

stephasauri said...

Congrats! That 3D ultrasound is so fun!

Brooke said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! That'll be fun to have 2 boys close in age. I'm loving my two girls. It's fun. I wonder if he'll look just like Ryken or if there will be a little of his dad in there too. :)

Bekah: said...

Congratulations, you make cute boy{s}

The Bozemans said...

Wow, he's already cute! That is so neat that you were able to put those pictures online. Congratulations, and thanks for not showing the boy parts. Just kidding. =)

Anonymous said...

Him and Ryken will be best buddies! Yes, I think he definitely looks like Justin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so glad it is a boy--Ryken is just so darn cute!!!!

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Well this is a wonderful surprise. I don't think I knew you were pregnant. Well congrats anyways! I now think I would love to have a boy. Girls get so braty. I have no idea were they get it from. Not from their moms:)