Thursday, April 30, 2009

He makes me smile...

Ryken makes me smile... And I love it so much! He is so funny lately. He likes to get his blanket out and sits on the couch covering up his head. And when he is covered up he likes to say "where'd go?" (where did I go?)


Then when you ask where he went he gets all happy and whips the blanket off his head and gives you this big cheesy grin....


Oh man he can make me the happiest mom sometimes. : ) And lately I have been wondering if his little brother that is going to be here sooner than we know it is going to be as handsome as he is.... : )

I<3 you Mr. Ryken!!!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

He is so cute. I just want to squeeze him. And I am sure that Cy will be cute too whether he looks like Ryken or not!!

Michele said...

im so lousy at commenting, but i think your little man is so dang cute, and i was SO impressed when i saw that video of him spelling his name!! i don't know what age that normally happens, but i couldn't believe it!!!

Kyla said...

He looks like a big boy now! So cute, love that boy!!

Jensen Family said...

he is so stinkin cute!! i bet your next lil boy will look just like him!