Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Married...

My little brother Deak got married on Saturday! He married the sweetest and cutest girl. Welcome to our crazy family Emily. We love you guys both, and are so happy for you.


Aren't they such a cute couple?Deak isn't so cute in this picture but oh well I still had to post it, cause it was the only one I got with Ryken and them. : )My wonderful parents with the newly wed couple. :) And of course I had to post a few cute pics of Ryken too from that night. :)

He LOVED the swing set and slide that was in Emily's parents backyard. He was so excited to swing on the big kid swing and loved the slide too if you couldn't tell by his huge smile. Deak and Emily have a reception later this month so I am sure there will be more fun pictures to post of that too. As long as we make it to the reception and not have our little guy come before then. : )

5 comments:

Woodside's said...

I can not believe Deak is married! They do make a cute couple. Oh, and Ryken is so handsome! He is just growing up so fast!

Jennifer said...

Wow! It already happened?! Congrats to them!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Congrats Deak! And hopefully your little guy will stay inside for a bit longer so I can see you guys at the reception! Good luck! :)

the cates said...

Holy cow! I guess I shouldn't be so surpised that our little brothers are married, but it still gets me everytime...Orin and his wife are going to have a baby in June and that is when it really gets weird! j/k congrats to Deak!

Anonymous said...

Curt in a suit? Ha-ha!! Congrats Deak and Emily!! See you at the reception!!