Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Having a little fun...

I wanted to get out on Monday and try and have a little bit of fun with Ryken and Justin before our new little guy gets here. I was hoping to find something that Ryken would enjoy doing. And I think we succeeded in finding the place. He had a great time and so did we. : ) And it was a pretty cheap little trip since I had found a coupon online to use for the holiday. Made it even better. : ) We went to Desert Breeze Railroad park in Chandler. Ryken has enjoyed riding the train at the other parks we had been to so we figured he would like this one too. And we figured right.
Here was a little snap shot of the boys waiting for the train to start. : ) We rode it about 4 times I think and it was a hit every time. Even though it really doesn't look like he enjoyed it by these pictures I promise he did. Since we had never been to this park before I didn't really know what to expect. They had a great play area with lots of different slides and things to play on. And Ryken had lots of fun there too.

He was all smiles on every slide, and every time he went down them. It was so great to get to see him so happy while he just played his little heart out. And just like the other parks we had been to there was also a little carousel for him, and us to ride on. Not sure it was the best idea for me since it was kinda faster than the others and I seemed to get a little more dizzy on it since I am alot bigger now days. : )See I told you I was alot bigger. : ) He loved the giraffe and was patting it and then was also excited to ride on the rooster with daddy's help. We had a great time at this park and we will probably try to get back there again since we all enjoyed it. They even have a little splash pad area that the kids can get wet in since its getting hotter out. But we didn't know that and hadn't brought a swimsuit for him. But maybe next time. Just had to add this cute little picture of him in his little sunglasses. We were pretty surprised that he kept them on so well. I just think he looks so adorable in them especially with is little ear flipped down a little bit. Makes me smile. : ) And we are still counting down the days till our new addition will be here. Hopefully sooner than later.

7 comments:

ensman said...

how fun! love the sunglasses!

Hannah + 4 said...

That place looks so fun! Av would love it. Ryken is such a stud! I can't wait for your new little guy to get here.

Gina Lee said...

How cute! Looks like so much fun. Wish we could have gone with you guys. Lets go again before it gets way too hott and before Cy comes to join us!

Woodside's said...

Ryken is so cute in those sunglasses! How fun to have a park like that to go too! Hey, I miss you and hope that I can see you soon. I might need to come down and see that cute baby when he comes!

Brianna said...

What a fun day! I wish we lived closer so that we could go do that kind of stuff with you guys! Maybe someday... Your belly still looks so round and cute, and Ryken's sunglasses are ADORABLE! His little grin just melts my heart! I can't wait to see what his little brother looks like. Don't forget to text me! :)

Anonymous said...

That does look like a great place! You look so cute... I can't believe how small you look. Sure, you are bigger than your last post, but you look great for almost being done!

I can totally make you shirts... and will as soon as I know the name of the new little guy. What size is Ryken in now?

Also, I will totally see you at Deak's thing. Will you be there the entire time? Or are you making a stop at Blaine's too? Which one are you going to first?

Tiffany said...

Cute pics, B! That place looks like fun! I can't wait for your new little guy to get here...hopefully soon!!!!!! :)