Saturday, May 30, 2009

37 weeks and a few days. : )

We went to our Dr. appointment on Thursday and we found out that we are making progress already. The Dr. said I am dilated to a 2, just about a 3. So maybe we will have a baby here a little earlier than expected. I know I can stay at this stage for awhile but Ryken came at 38 weeks so we are very curious of when this little guy is going to make his appearance. I was hoping that my Dr would be here to do the delivery but of course he is going on vacation the 1st week of June which is when I will be 38 weeks. So we will see if he gets to deliver this little guy since he also was gone when we had Ryken. Man he needs to stop taking vacation when I am having my babies! : ) I am kinda hoping the baby will just stick it out a little longer inside so that I can still get a little more ready, and try and prepare myself a little more in realizing that I am going to be a mom to another little guy. 2 kids! It still makes me freak out a little and I know I really don't have any more time to freak out.








8 comments:

Kyla said...

You are so adorable! And you are the BEST mommy! Hope you had a happy birthday... I owe you lunch!!

Natalie said...

Seriously it should be against the law to look that cute at 37 1/2 weeks. You dang tall people! Good luck with little Cy guy and I hope all goes well.

Jennifer said...

Yay! You're so close! Good luck and let me know when you have him!

Brooke said...

What a model you are! You look great! I'm so anxious for the little guy. Good luck!

DeWitts said...

You look great! Good luck:)

Curtis Family said...

You look so cute! I didn't think I would ever hear anyone wish for a baby to stay in longer! Congratulations and good luck with everything!

Woodside's said...

Looking gorgeous Cara! I am so excited for you! Sometimes I think that I just want to have another one right away! I think that you be a little crazy for me though:) Oh, and Happy Birthday (late). I need to be better about birthdays!

stephasauri said...

You are one hot momma! Pregnancy looks great on you Cara! We're so excited to meet the little guy and hear all about your birthing adventure!