Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great weekend...

This past weekend was pretty darn great if you ask me. One of the best things about it is that I got to hang out with all of my brother's and their families as well as my parents. And we had a great time. Of course I forgot to take pictures for most of the weekend but needless to say we still had a great time.


Friday my parents were nice enough to watch all of the younger kids so the adults and older kids could go to the Diamondbacks game. It was a good time except for the fact that the D-backs lost (again) and that my ankles started to swell up alot that night. But we all had fun either way. On Saturday night we all got together again to go to our little brother Deak and his new wife Emily's wedding reception. We were able to get a new family picture since we were all here and all dressed up. : ) And of course I had to be the one that was big pregnant this time around. Oh well.

We got a little snap shot of our little family of 3, which pretty soon here will be a family of 4! : )The cute, happy couple cutting the cake. Mother and Son dancing together. Just a cute little pic of our handsome little man. : ) He carried that flower around alot that night. He really is a strange one sometimes. But still so darn adorable too. (Oh and Thanks to Justin for taking most of these pictures. I was being a lazy bum and sitting down for most of the time since my ankles were again swollen.)

I thought it would be funny to take a picture with me and all my brothers showing off our "Baker Bellies." I didn't know it was going to be such a production, all I wanted was a quick picture of all of us with our bellies since mine is pretty much really noticeable now days. : )


Here we all were with our bellies. : ) And then I guess the guys wanted to show some skin, so they proceeded to lift up their shirts and show some skin, and my dad wanted to get in on the action too. We all got a good laugh out of it, as well as a few of the guests at the reception. Sorry Deak and Emily if we made a fool of ourselves at your reception. : )

Then on Sunday it was another great family day out at Jared and Lori's place. And it was also my birthday! It was great getting to spend it out there with family. And my mom made me my favorite cake to enjoy with everyone too. Of course I didn't get any pictures taken.

On Monday my mom was nice enough to stay an extra day and come over to our place and watch Ryken for us. So we were able to go out on a little date for my birthday. And we also got to go with our good friends, the Lee's. We enjoyed a movie and dinner, and of course great company. And again I didn't take pictures. But I did get a cute on of Ryken and my mom before she left.

Thanks again mom for sticking around the extra time and watching our little guy so we could get out at least one last time before our next little guy gets here. : ) Which by the way I guess is going to be a little longer. We went to the Dr. again on Tuesday and we haven't progressed much. So maybe he doesn't want to get here as early as his brother did. Only time will tell. Until then we are still pregnant, and still waiting to meet our 2nd little man.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww. That was fast! It doesn't seem like he got engaged that long ago! Congrats!!
I love the belly shots of you and your bros! HAHA!
I miss your mom! I wish our parents still lived in the same town!

Jennifer said...

Oh! We are going to spend the 4th of July in Show Low and probably watch the fire works in Snowflake. Will you be up there for that? Or will you not be traveling for a while with your little one?

Gina Lee said...

Okay, One, I LOVE the face that Ryken is making in the family picture! He is percieving the "innocent angel" front!! haha. Second, those pictures with your brothers and dad are WAY more funny than I pictured in my head! That is frame worthy. lol. And Third, I have been craving a pazookie since monday! I should have just been bad and ordered a whole one for myself! Glad we could hang out, we will have to get together again soon if you havent had that baby!

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun seeing you this weekend! I second the comment about the 4th of July. Maybe we can all meet up there and meet Cy!

O'Leary O'Family said...

Nice belly shots!
Ahhh! Less than 2 weeks!!