Sunday, June 7, 2009

Old roomates/Great friends...

So there are these 4 girls that I use to live with, and they have become some of my best friends. We always got along when we lived together and had some great times. And once we all went our separate ways we still stayed in contact with each other and would get together and do dinner every once in awhile. And we still do now, and we still have the best time catching up when we are together. And now one of them is moving to Chicago. : ( so we had to get together one last time to see each other and catch up on everything . And of course it was great to talk with all of them but even better to see them all.


One of our last dinner outings we had a great time and I never got around to adding the pics. So here they are...

Thanks B's for being some of the greatest friends and old roommates a girl could ask for. We will miss you while you are in Chicago Tiff and hope the next 3 years go by fast for all of us. : )








3 comments:

ensman said...

It was so fun to see you and your genius of a boy :) That girl in the blue shirt must really like it to wear it so much!

Tiffany said...

Your post made me cry, B :( It really is amazing that we have all stayed so close after all these years...I was so sad after I had to say goodbye to all you girls...I really will miss you guys! Hopefully we can all get together in 6 short months when we are back there for Christmas...love you B! :)

Tiffany said...

P.S. I'm not sure if your post made me cry because it was so sweet, or if it was because I look so ridiculously fat in that top picture...one or the other...