Monday, June 8, 2009

Tolmachoff Farms Family Farm Day...


This past weekend we went to Tolmachoff Farm in Glendale to their family farm day. It was a pretty fun afternoon, up until the very end when Ryken had a major meltdown. But other that that part it was great. Ryken seemed to have a good time and got to see lots of different animals and Justin and I got some walking in that I was hoping would help with having this baby but hasn't seemed to do any good yet. : )



I think he also enjoyed just being outside when the weather wasn't to hot, and so did mom and dad.



There was a little slide there that he went on a few times...


but I guess it didn't thrill him as much as the other slides he tested out at the park we went to a few weeks ago. : ) I wanted to get a few pics of him and Justin with their heads in the veggie cut outs but Ryken couldn't quite figure it out and wouldn't look thru the hole at me.



Then when we tried to get him to do it he practically choked himself.


And the boys decided to take a lap around the little track they had there on the little peddle cars.
After all this fun, about 3 minutes later was the major meltdown. So we proceeded to the car and ended our fun day at the farm and headed home for a much needed nap for the little guy.

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

Looks like a fun day at the farm!

I keep on checking your blog to see if you had him yet. So close! I bet its driving you nuts.

Kyla said...

So cute! My favorite picture is of Justin and Ryken with their heads through the wood, classic! Hopefully the mall walk is getting that baby out, if not we'll walk him out tomorrow maybe :)

Gina Lee said...

So cute! The picture of Justin's cheesy smile in the watermelon made me laugh! Ryken is too cute. Love that kid. How are you feeling? We are coming in tomorrow for my appt...so if you guys want to meet up...

Jensen Family said...

looks like so much fun!! i can't believe you are almost due!!! ahhh! i wish you the best of luck! please let us know when he is here!! :) i'm sure he will be a cutie like his big bro!

W. David Bozeman said...

Hi guys I like the bike-cart.

I am starting a new blog and I just wanted to get it rolling. It is about money and finances.

themoneymancan.blogspot.com

thanks