Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Will I make it?


I am not sure if I will make it these next 4 weeks. I can't believe we are already down to 4 weeks till our due date, and down to the last 4 weeks until we will meet our little guy. There is a part of me that wishes that I had like 2 more months left. Cause I really am not sure I will survive handling 2 little boys. Or maybe I am just afraid I won't be able to handle at least one of them, the one named Ryken. : ) He has been such a stinker lately. Part of me is thinking maybe he is starting to understand that he isn't going to be the only little guy around here pretty soon. Or maybe its just the whole Terrible Two's thing. Whatever it is, we are not enjoying it at all! The other part of me is wanting to be done with this pregnancy cause now that its getting to the end I am just so uncomfortable. I can't sleep, all I want to do is still eat, my feet are starting to swell up by the end of the day, my back has this horrible pain shooting down it whenever I seem to get up to walk. Well the list just seems to go on and on. So it sure is a toss up now days on if I really want our little guy to get here early or maybe just stay in his comfy spot for awhile longer. : ) Only time will tell what he has in mind.
Until then I guess I need to constantly have my camera out. Cause the only thing that seems to make Ryken happy lately is him getting his picture taken by us. : ) He gets all excited and says "CHEESE" when you get the camera out. Then of course he has to look at the picture you took and then points to himself and says "Ry" (that's how he says his name, can't get down the ken part. : ) ) Here are a few snap shots we got the last few days...

Ryken, me and my fat face getting ready to leave the house and had to take a picture in our shades. : ) We can't believe that he like to wear these or even that he will leave them on but he does. Here he is being his adorable little self when he isn't throwing his tantrums or whining about basically nothing. We made some yummy smoothies and he got one of his own. And boy did he enjoy it. Can't you tell he enjoyed it? LOL! He looks pretty scary in this pic and pretty trashy with his smoothie all over his face, but still looks really cute too. How can that be?I had to add this picture of his little feet. He wears flip flops almost everyday of the week, and has the tan lines to prove it. : )

12 comments:

southolive said...

That is So cute I love flip flop tan lines!

Gina Lee said...

He is so cute! And the lines kill me. So cute!! Thanks for coming out Monday, it was fun to hang out...as usual. And the boys were so funny in the sprinklers, and the poppers!

Brooke said...

What a handsome little boy! I love the tan lines! Enjoy your last few weeks with just one. :) Having two takes an adjustment--but, it's a fun one. You'll do great!

Jennifer said...

Only 4 weeks?!?! Wow! That went by REALLY fast...for me anyway :o). Don't worry though. Having two kids is actually easier than you would think.
I can't believe the tan line on that little guy! I have been wearing flip flops EVERY DAY for the past 8 YEARS and I just barely started getting a tan line there this past year! And you have to look REALLY close! I'm jealous!

DeWitts said...

You are so close. I'm so excited for you. I ran into your parents at wal-mart last week. Your mom was buying flowers and your dad was saying how she was putting him to work. They are so funny! Your little boys blue eyes are adorable. I just love them! Have you picked out a name yet?

Randy said...

His flip flop tan line is hilarious! That's what my feet look like :)
Thanks for coming out to visit us on Monday, it was fun! We still need to all get together again before we move...I can't believe how fast it is coming up! Yikes! :)

Woodside's said...

He is so cute Cara! Love the little feet! Hang in there, you are doing awesome and I can't wait to meet your new little one.

Kyla said...

You can do it!! I can't wait to meet your new little man. Ryken is going to be such a good big brother/helper. Let me know if I can do ANYthing!!! Today was fun, we must stroll again soon... walk that baby out!

Anonymous said...

Cara, Can you please email my dad those pics you have of Emily and Deak's wedding? We need them for the slideshow he is making. ASAP

rbaker85249 at yahoo dot com

Please make a comment on my blog to let me know you got this message. If I do not hear form you within the next day. I will try to call...

Anonymous said...

thanks, Cara!

ensman said...

You are going to make it Cara and I know you will do sooo good! and so will Ryken:) Let's get together before this new little Buchberger comes!

Jensen Family said...

i really think they can sense the baby coming! i think bry did. bry was my lil angel till it got close to baby time.. then she was a nightmare! and she was for about a month after, till she got used to nash. now she loves him. she doens't remember life with out him. so hang in there...you can do it!!