Saturday, May 9, 2009

34 weeks...

We had our 34 week check up at the Dr's office. And we got to see the little guy with an ultrasound of course. : ) It was great to see him and know that everything is going great! He is measuring a little bigger , the tech said about 5 days ahead of schedule. So maybe he will be early like his big brother was. (some days I am hoping he is early, others I wish I had a while longer) She said he is weighing about 5 pounds 4 ounces. Everything is looking good, and even better is that the fibroid I have isn't growing much. THANK GOODNESS! So the Dr said there isn't anything he is worried about when it comes to the fibroid. YAY!

Here is one of the pics that the tech took. I had to take a picture of it with my camera so its not the best. Plus it wasn't the best in the first place. : ) If you know what you are looking at you probably can make it all out. If not then sorry it probably just looks like a big blob. He is covering up his face a little with one of his hands. I guess looking at him on ultrasound and looking at Ryken the tech thinks that they are going to look similar. Great news for me cause I think Ryken is one of the cutest!! Either way I am sure I will be in LOVE with our new little guy too!

And of course here is a big belly pic of me. I feel HUGE! I seriously feel like I am bigger now than I was when I had Ryken. But I think and hope I can make it. : ) Its not helping that its getting so hot so fast this summer. Wishing I had a pool, that I could lounge in and not have to scare others with my prego belly. : )

7 comments:

the cates said...

What a precious picture! I bet it is so fun to get more ultrasounds than just the one half way through like they do up here! I'm kinda jealous! Good luck with the next few weeks!

Brooke said...

I always love the ultrasound pictures--he looks like a cutie to me! And, you're so little! That's crazy that you're already 34 weeks along. It seems like Bri just barely told me you were pregnant. I'm really excited for your new bundle coming!

Woodside's said...

I am glad everything is going great Cara! You are looking so adorable! The ultrasound pic is so cute! I love being able to see them that way!

Anonymous said...

How cute you look, and wow, what a belly on your skinny body! :) I can't believe what a great ultrasound picture, to actually see him!!

Tiffany said...

Your belly looks so cute, B! I am so excited for you guys! :)
Thanks for coming to visit Madden and I in the hospital! All the B's need to have a little get together out at my place soon...before we move!!

Tara Tenney said...

Ryken is so stinkin cute, holy cow. I love the ultrasound picture, he looks great. I hope all goes great, and congrats. You keep looking like that at 34 weeks you are going to be pregnant all the time, you so hot. I looked like a big snow ball. Now thats hot! Good luck lady!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

CUTE CUTE! hey i need your address!! Thanks lady