Wednesday, June 1, 2011

28!

So yesterday we celebrated...my 28th birthday! For some reason I was thinking I was turning 27...boy was I wrong. :) Thank goodness I have Justin there to remind me. Oh and everyone else too. :) It was a great day all around. I got to spend the whole day with my boys and Justin and then the whole rest of the night with Justin too! It was FANTASTIC! The boys were even pretty well behaved too! Maybe they knew how happy that would make me. :)

These boys made my day, them and their daddy too. :)

Can't seem to celebrate my birthday without some yummy ice cream cake! Justin knows just what I LOVE!

Justin planned something different this year for us. I wasn't so sure I was going to enjoy it but it was a GREAT time. Of course it was cause I got to spend it with him but what we did was fun too! We went to Farrelli's Supper Cinema Club! We had our own little table, where we ordered our dinner and then ate it while watching a movie on the big screen. It was different but fun! I am glad we did something different this year. :)
Then afterwards we went out to the Scottsdale civic center (i think that is where it was, lol) and had fun taking some fun pictures. :)



It was some great planning on Justin's part. :) LOVE HIM!

Then we topped the night off sharing a yummy milkshake at the Sugar Bowl!

WoW, I find it hard to believe that another year has gone by and I had another birthday. Before you know it I will be 29...thinking I am really turning 28. :) So glad I have such a great hubby to spend my birthday with! He really knows how to make my day! Thanks HUN!! XOXO!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, B! Glad you had a great day! Justin is such a good husband to plan a fun date like that! :) What is this Sugar Bowl place?? I have never heard of it...sounds like I need to try it out next time I am in town!! ;)

The Danielson said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I'm jealous:)

The Danielson said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe how long your hair is! I'm jealous:)

Woodside's said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had an amazing day! You really do have a sweet husband to plan such a special day but you are a wonderful person who definately needs to be celebrated!

ensman said...

Happy Birthday B!! Justin is such a good planner!! What a fun date:) Let's go to the splash pad ASAP!!

Gina Lee said...

So fun! And we love the Sugar Bowl. We would go there for our anniversary. Happy Birthday. So glad Justin made it special! =)

Brianna said...

Woo Woo! Look at you two smooching little love birds! :) Looks like Justin did a great job giving you a special birthday. What a guy. :) By the way, your hair is getting long!