Friday, June 10, 2011

Cy is 2!!


Wow, my baby is 2! I still am finding that very hard to believe. He truly is a joy in our lives. There are the days when I really do want to pull out my hair though. :) He has for sure been a difficult little guy from about a week old. But he makes up for it by being so darn cute! :) I love his hugs and kisses and his bright blue eyes. Well I just really LOVE everything about him. I am so lucky to call him my son, and my Cy guy! :)

1 day old

Chubby, little 6 month old. :)

Such a momma's boy. :)

Has the best little smiles.




Cy really can be an handful....but it only seems to be when I am around. :) Everyone else seems to think he is great when I am not around...wish I knew how that was. He is for sure all about his mommy! Which I love....and get frustrated about all at the same time. He LOVES balls! Any kind of ball, if you are ever at our house you will see that by how many different types of sport balls we have around. He LOVES animals...as long as they don't come close to him. lol He can tell you what ALOT of the animals say...but when it comes to him saying alot of other words, well don't count on it. He has a very limited vocabulary. So we look forward to the day that he can say a whole lot more them MOMMY! all the time. :) He is a pretty good eater when it comes to certain things. Fruit is not one of them. He is pretty much only a grape lover, and fresh pineapple if it is available. He LOVES his brother Ryken! And I love that he loves him so much. He is always looking for Ryken when he wakes up. Cy is a loving little guy, once the shyness wears off. :) And you can say that he pretty much has his mommy's heart now and forever!!

5 comments:

DeWitts said...

He one handsome two year old. He is growing up to fast. Mommy boys are the best!

ensman said...

He is getting so big and I can't believe how much he is starting to look like Ryken:) I love that he such a BOY with his love of balls but is a mama's boy too! You guys definitely know how to make cute kiddos!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, CY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Woodside's said...

Seriously? He is getting so big and he is very adorable too!

Unknown said...

It's like I was reading about Brody...LOVES balls and is shy until you get to know him :)

Happy Birthday Cy!