Thursday, February 7, 2008

Weekend/SNOW!! :)










Since Justin was having to work extra hours this past weekend due to the Super Bowl, I decided that I didn't want to just sit around the whole weekend. So I called up my parents and asked if it was okay if I headed up there to visit them in Woodruff. My dad said of course but there was suppose to be a storm moving in on Sunday night. That was okay with me since I wasn't really planning on leaving on Sunday anyways. Well the storm came and Yep I got stuck! I didn't really expect it to be as bad as it was. The Rim got 2 feet of snow and so they closed it down. In Woodruff where my parents live there was about 6 to 7 inches. So I got to see snow that I haven't seen in a long time and Ryken got to see his FIRST SNOW! It was lots of fun to get him all bundled up and take some pics in the snow with him. Needless to say we did have fun and it was great to get to stay an extra day with my parents but we did miss Justin too. And then we were even lucky enough to hang out with some friends. Bri and Britt and Brooke and Ellee. We had tons of fun. And lots of laughs. I just wish we could have hung out more with them. But I had to be on the road before it got dark, orders of my dad. :)




He actually liked the snow when he got to sit in in. I just love that I actually got to put the hat to good use.



I can't say he felt the same way when I layed him down in it and it was falling on his face. :)


Here we are! Wishing Daddy was here with us to take some fun pics. (Excuse the no makeup I was being lazy while I was up there. ) :)


He loves his Grandpa and Grandma Baker! And had lot of fun with them. Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

We're so glad you guys got to visit! Britt can't wait to see "baby ry" again. :)

Becky said...

Sound like fun! The snow pictures of Ryken are cute :)

Jensen Family said...

awe so cute!! i love the one where he is crying..thats so funny