Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My little model.



I really wish that I had been better about getting Ryken's pictures taken by professionals every month. But I haven't the only ones that we have are his one month pictures and also some he got taken with his cousin when he was 4 almost 5 months old. So the other day I decided I wanted a new picture of him. So we went to good ol' JC Penney and got them done. He did so good too. I was kinda worried since he was really fussy last time we went with his cousin. And to make it even better he can sit up now! So the pics are that much better since he isn't layin on his belly in all the pics or sitting on something silly to make it look like he was sitting up. : ) I am hoping that I can try to get some more done of him every month but we will see how that goes over with the daddy of the house. :) Any ways here are some of the pics we got taken. We didn't order all of them cause there was to many to choose. But he looks so cute,adorable and handsome in all of them. :) What can I say I am a proud mommy.

Sitting up like a big boy now days! And I just love the little bit of slobber that is in the corner of his mouth. : )

I just can't get enough of his big grin! I could just eat him up. :)


Trying to look like an even bigger boy by standing up. Well with the help of mommy. :)

8 comments:

stephasauri said...

So so cute!!

Brianna said...

Cara! He is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, he could be a professional child model. :) I want to drive to the valley right now just so I can pick him up and squeeze him! You are one lucky lady!

Tiffany said...

What cute pictures, Cara!!!!! Seriously, he is adorable! : ) I love that black and white picture at the top! : )

Brooke said...

I agree with Bri--sign him up with a modeling agency! He is SO photogenic! I'm so glad that he was into the camera and posing--it sure makes for cute pictures. We haven't taken Ellee much because she's not so photogenic--she doesn't like to smile or do anything for the camera that you want her to. So, enjoy your little model. He is so cute!

Brandi said...

Hey Cara!! This is Bri's OTHER sister Brandi. :) Bri said I just had to get over here and see this gorgeous boy of yours. Your little guy is so cute!! Those pictures are really great too!! I can't believe how big he is! It seems like I just saw you at Pioneer Days, but I guess that was like 6 months ago... So I'm a little slow! :) Cute Baby!!!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Cara. What a cute cute cute boy. It makes me want another baby. See ya. Teresa :)

Bekah: said...

he is so adorable!!! he looks like the happiest little guy ever!

Becky said...

Cara, your little boy is darling! thanks for giving me the info on your blog :) It's fun to see what your little family has been doing lately.