Wednesday, January 2, 2008

He LOVES to eat. :)



We got Ryken's high chair put together finally. Well I guess we can't say we. Justin actually put it together after me buggin him time after time. And may I say I love the highchair. And so does Ryken. We were just using his Bumbo chair to feed him until we got the chair and put it together. Feeding is so much easier for me and Ryken now. And Justin too whenever he feeds him which may I say is not that often. :) And he is sitting up so good in it too. Well sometimes are better then others. So I just wanted to show off how cute he looks in his high chair. So ENJOY!

See can't you tell that he loves his food. He just wants it NOW! Give me, Give me. :)

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

oh my gosh i love that up close picture of him! he's like give me that food now!! oh man babies they can just eat and eat and eat! he's a cutie!

Brianna said...

How cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!