Saturday, January 12, 2008

Future Police Officer???



I had seen this picture once of this little boy with a Police Mans hat on and all the little guy was wearing was his diaper and a smile. And I fell in love with the picture. And I thought to myself that it would be so fun to take a picture of Ryken like that too. But at the time he couldn't sit up by himself. So I kept the thought in my mind. And now that he can sit up I got my wish. We had a little photo session the other night after Justin went to work. I get bored sometimes when he leaves so I decided the time was good to try for those pics. And Ryken was even in an okay mood to take a few shots with me. I had fun. I wish he would have smiled but I just couldn't get him to. But atleast he isn't screaming. :)



Okay so I am not really keen on the thought of Ryken following in his daddy's footsteps and becoming a police officer when he grows up. Justin would have to disagree with me I am sure. But I do have to say that at this stage he makes a pretty darn looking kiddy cop. What do you think?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Cara, those pics are soooo cute! I love them! : ) Ryken is adorable!! We need to get together soon!

Brooke said...

What a cute idea! I love the pictures! He is pretty irresistable.

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable! Those pictures are gonna be priceless someday...especially if he goes into the police force like his daddy. :) Question: do they make police officers wear shirts? Because those little rolls are just too cute to cover up! I miss Britt's baby-chunk! :(

Kyla said...

Those pictures are amazing! Ryken is such a stud! I bet Justin is crazy about those. Can you believe how fast these kiddos are growing up?

Gina Lee said...

I sure think he makes a pretty cute little cop! =) But where is the pic of him directing traffic?!! That one is my favorite! Its his "I mean business" cop face! lol When are we going to get together?